Oregon Linen has been an environmentally-friendly company implementing green policies since day one. The above photo shows our water reclamation system in the 1960s. We take pride in being an efficient company, and we do what we can to keep our operations as green as possible.
When looking for a high-quality provider in your area, you don’t have to choose between environmentally-friendly policies or quality. With us, you get both!
Here are just some of our green policies:
- We reuse hangers, rubber bands, and other items.
- We use a water reclamation system (we’ve had it since the 1960s).
- We also utilize new technology to preserve energy and reduce waste.
- We use water from the steam presses to heat our plant during the colder months.
- We use boiler exhaust to heat water.
- We warm up water before adding heat.
- We recycle everything that we can.
Going Green Comes Natural to Us
Going green comes so naturally to us that we’ve been doing it for decades. We know that our planet and its resources are precious, and that we need to protect them. But, we also know that our customers deserve high-quality, reliable services every time.
That’s why we utilize technology and out-of-the-box thinking to make our company environmentally friendly while providing exceptional service for all of our customers. It’s a win-win for everyone involved!
Contact Oregon Linen Today!
Oregon Linen is your environmentally-friendly supplier of uniforms, mats, mops, towels, and more! We care about our planet and our customers. That’s why we go green every day without sacrificing the quality of our services.
For more information on our green policies, contact us at (541) 672-1663 or through our contact page.